Tricks of Internet

Now internet is getting accessed by more people so knowing Internet and Browser tricks will be more helpful for us

Tired of typing complete URL?????

URL is the nothing but the address of the website and many dislike to type the entire URL of webpage in Address bar But its no need

For example


If you want to open Google.com no need to type the entire address instead just type as google in the address bar and press ctrl + enter key you will see the address you entered (google) would be changed as www.google.com .

Hope you enjoyed the post......
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I am Vicky AV, Engineer, Pro Blogger & Twitterati.
I created this blog to post some interesting technical stuff that I feel everyone should know. I hope you find these interesting too. Follow me on Twitter
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Did you try the above ??? Post your Reviews