How to prevent others tagging in Facebook




                                             prevent tagging in facebook Digital Native
Facebook Tricks and Tips 

Prevent others from posting on your timeline:

Step 1: Login to your Facebook account 

Step 2: Click on Settings icon in the left corner now you will get a drop down list as below

prevent tagging in facebook Digital Native

Step 3: Click on Privacy settings you will get a windows as below

Step 4: Click on Timeline and Tagging on left side of window, you will get "How can I manage tags people add and tagging suggestions?" under it edit the settings of Review tags people add your own posts
prevent tagging in facebook Digital Native


Step 5: Thats all you did it..!



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I am Vicky AV, Engineer, Pro Blogger & Twitterati.
I created this blog to post some interesting technical stuff that I feel everyone should know. I hope you find these interesting too. Follow me on Twitter
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Did you try the above ??? Post your Reviews