Forget to attach files in Gmail ? Google will take care of it !

Google's Gmail introduced a new feature to get rid of our forgetfulness to attach files in Email.
Let me explain you in with one use case:

I have typed a mail addressed to my friend Mayilvahanan as follow. 

Hi Mayilvahanan, 
      How are you ? Blah Blah Blah ... I have attached a file for your reference. 
Regards
Vicky AV.

I hit the send button.  Wait Gmail is showing some alert message !
"Gmail Alert Message when you miss attachment file"

It seems like you forget to attach a file 
You wrote "I have attached" in your message, but there are no files attached. Send anyway ?

When I hit send button, A Gmail bot has gone through my mail & there it found a line like I have attached but I really forget to attach a file, so It alerts me Where is the attachment ?

Think how much this small feature will be useful if you forget to attach your resume for a interview call Email. 
Share on Google Plus

About IamVickyAV

I am Vicky AV, Engineer, Pro Blogger & Twitterati.
I created this blog to post some interesting technical stuff that I feel everyone should know. I hope you find these interesting too. Follow me on Twitter
    Blogger Comment

3 comments:

  1. Superb i really enjoyed very much with this article here. Really its a amazing article i had ever read. I hope it will help a lot for all. Thank you so much for this amazing posts and please keep update like this excellent article.

    Digital Marketing Company in Chennnai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep moving forward mapla:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep moving forward mapla :):):)

    ReplyDelete

Did you try the above ??? Post your Reviews