Recover Hidden Files from a Memory Card

Recover Hidden Files from a Memory Card without any software:

by T.K.V
hidden files from memory card


Without any software you can get all the data in your memory card

Here is the way.........

Put your Memory card in PC. Note down the name of the disk colon.

For Example,

If D: is your Memory Card, then go command prompt and type d:

Then type the following commands,

attrib -s -h /s /d *.* (or)

attrib -h -s -r /s /d *.*

(there is a space after each word)

Now open your memory card now you can see the hidden files.

Share on Google Plus

About vigneshtk

I am Vicky AV, Engineer, Pro Blogger & Twitterati.
I created this blog to post some interesting technical stuff that I feel everyone should know. I hope you find these interesting too. Follow me on Twitter
    Blogger Comment

6 comments:

Did you try the above ??? Post your Reviews