Hide your friend list in Facebook - Must Known trick

Hide your friend list in Facebook:

Facebook respects your privacy and hence introduced many new options to hide your personal details from others.

Digital native Edit Privacy


You can even determine what others can see in your wall but for now In this post I show you how to hide your friend list in Facebook.

First open your Facebook account then go to your profile page ( By clicking on your name next to home on top).

Now you can see your cover photo, Profile picture etc and in that page click on Friends

Digital native Edit Privacy
 

Now Facebook will list all your friends in that page. You click on Edit button next to Friend request and Find friends option and and choose Edit Privacy.

Now you can see options like below. You can choose who can see your friend list like a specific group or close friends or only me.

Digital native Edit Privacy


If you wish you only see your friend list and hide from all others choose only me option.

So now your privacy is in your hands !
 
 Hope you enjoyed the post !!!
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I am Vicky AV, Engineer, Pro Blogger & Twitterati.
I created this blog to post some interesting technical stuff that I feel everyone should know. I hope you find these interesting too. Follow me on Twitter
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Did you try the above ??? Post your Reviews