Micro SD card Do you know about your Memory Card??

Do you Know about your SD Card ???

micro sd

  • SD Card is abbreviated as Secure Digital Card.
  • We have more than 4000 brands of SD Card and 8000 models available in market.
  • SD Cards are made up of Solid state electrical circuits.
  • SD Cards are available in three sizes such as 
Standard SD        - 32 * 24 millimeter
Mini SD                - 20 * 21.5 millimeter
Micro SD              - 15 * 11 millimeter
  • We have 4 types of SD Cards such as SDSC (Standard capacity), SDHC(High Capacity), SDIO, SDXC(Extended Capacity).

micro sd




 To protect your memory card from corrupting and Virus attach Read more here...



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I am Vicky AV, Engineer, Pro Blogger & Twitterati.
I created this blog to post some interesting technical stuff that I feel everyone should know. I hope you find these interesting too. Follow me on Twitter
    Blogger Comment

1 comments:

  1. The posted content in this blog seems quite informative and it helped me a lot to explore more about Best USB Flash Drives .
    Thanks for sharing such userful post..

    ReplyDelete

Did you try the above ??? Post your Reviews