No more SONY VAIO Laptops ! Sony to stop PC/Laptop business

Say Good bye to Sony VAIO:

Sony waio

Sony is all set to stop production of VAIO, one of the trusted Laptop brands.Sony in a statement said it already sold the business to Japan based company called JIP ( Japan Industrial partners). The amount of business is still not disclosed.

Sony in a statement said it will only concentrate on TV, Tablet, Smartphone manufacturing & sales.

But Sony promised to provide warranty support to devices which it sold in past. JIP is believed to do business only in Japan and will expand the business if there is potential in other markets.

 






Share on Google Plus

About IamVickyAV

I am Vicky AV, Engineer, Pro Blogger & Twitterati.
I created this blog to post some interesting technical stuff that I feel everyone should know. I hope you find these interesting too. Follow me on Twitter
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Did you try the above ??? Post your Reviews