World's youngest child to be trend on Twitter - #KuttyThala

Twitter celebrates veteran actor #Ajith who blessed with a cute boy baby child. Ajith, one of the leading actors of Tamil industry married co star #Shalini. They have a 7 year old daughter.

Ajith fans celebrates this occasion with #KuttyThala hash tag. #KuttyThala hash tag trended in world level today & positioned first in Indian Twitter Trends. 

By this, Ajith's second child become the world's youngest child to be trend on Twitter. 

#KuttyThala images

kutty thala

kutty thala


Share on Google Plus

About IamVickyAV

I am Vicky AV, Engineer, Pro Blogger & Twitterati.
I created this blog to post some interesting technical stuff that I feel everyone should know. I hope you find these interesting too. Follow me on Twitter
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Did you try the above ??? Post your Reviews