How to display alternate name on Facebook (Maiden name or Nick name)

Display alternate name on Facebook (Maiden name or Nick name) :

You can display your nick name or alternate name in Facebook by just following simple steps.

If you not understand whats that alternate name in Facebook , I posted a image below from which you can understand what it is 

alternate name in facebook
To display an alternate name :
  • Click on settings icon (Gear icon) at top right of any Facebook page and then choose Account Settings.
  • Go to General settings and search for Name there and click on Edit in the Name 
 
 alternate name on facebook 
  •  Enter your alternate name or nick name in the alternate name text box and ensure you checked Include this on my timeline.
  • Save your settings and you are done !!!
 Hope you enjoyed the post !! 
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I am Vicky AV, Engineer, Pro Blogger & Twitterati.
I created this blog to post some interesting technical stuff that I feel everyone should know. I hope you find these interesting too. Follow me on Twitter
    Blogger Comment

1 comments:

Did you try the above ??? Post your Reviews